My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
What do you get with our Limited Lifetime Warranty?
WOOD RINGS WARRANTY
Free touch ups on day-to-day wear and tear for the lifetime of your ring. This includes things such as small scratches, nicks, dings, dents, or chips that could happen.
If we find the ring is beyond these "day-to-day" issues, then we do charge a fee of $100 for repairs.
**IMPORTANT** Please contact us as soon as you notice any type of blemish with your ring. If you wait, this will void your warranty as the damage could evolve into something more serious that will no longer be repairable.
This is the "limited" part of our lifetime warranty:
- If you've had a ring personalized, it cannot be exchanged due to sizing issues.
- Loss of the ring
- Changes in size needed due to hand swelling or weight gain.
- Cracks or breaks in the ring due to impact.
- Damage to the ring due to misuse or not due to a manufacturing defect. (For example, if your dog chews the ring. This has happened numerous times. Dogs love our rings!).
- Exposure to harsh Chemicals (Including, but not limited to: Chlorine, Adhesives, Salt Water, Acetone, Overexposure to Hand sanitizer etc.)
- Damage to the ring due to lack of maintenance. For example, a small chip is covered under your warranty, but if left unattended, it can lead to damage which is not covered by your warranty.
How do I know if my issue will be covered?
The best thing to do is contact us. We can let you know the next steps.
What if my ring issue is not covered by the warranty?
Still reach out and let us know. Our goal is to make your experience with us and your ring as amazing as possible.
As we are a small team crafting these rings to the highest level of quality possible, we have to have a more strict return policy than other large retailers. Most companies online are reselling products which dont have the time and care put into them as Ring and Grove rings. We do know this policy sounds strict but this is just the best policy to keep us motivated to providing the highest quality wood rings on the market.
Rings can only be returned if they are 8mm wide, and have not been worn.
No returns will be accepted if
-Modifications have been made to the design of the ring
-Engravings have been requested
-Rushes have been made in order to complete your ring.
-Our exchange policy-
We offer free resizing 1/2 size up or down. If the resizing is larger or smaller than 1/2 size, a new ring will have to be remade for 50% of the retail value.